Digital-Ready Dental Intraoral X-Ray Unit (FDA Listed) Simply select the desired tooth and patient size, and you're on your way. A powerful microprocessor automatically chooses the exposure time, according to the type and position of the tooth; options of three patient sizes; film or digital sensor; with automatic compensation for the main voltage variation. Manual override is optional if required. Technical factors are displayed on a bright LCD Screen, with a submenu that provides additional options.
CORIX 70 Plus Wall Mount X-Ray
• Rated Line Voltage: 120V. +/-10% (109-132VAC), 50/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 1,050KW max@ 132VAC
• Rated Tube Potential: 70kVp+/- 7% (Single phase, self rectifying).
• Rated Tube Current: 8mA +/-15% @ 120VAC
• Exposure Time Range: 0.03 to3.00sec., in steps of 0.01sec. Plus,
• 27 pre-set exposure times, with automatic main voltage compensation.
• Four different Pre-heating pre-selected by the user are available for loading the x-ray tube (Pre-heating time is not shown on the display).
• Minimum Focal Spot to Skin Distance: 200mm (8")
• Radiation Leakage @ 1 m. Lessthan 50mR/h (Technical Factors: 70kVp, 8 mA, 1s.).
• Focal Spot: 0.8 x 0.8mm
• Total Filtration: 2mm. Al eq.
• Net Weight: 63lbs (Wallmount), 90lbs (Mobile)
• Shipping Weight: 72lbs (Wallmount), 102lbs (Mobile)
• Shipping Dimensions: (WallMount) 1 Box, 131 x 52 x 26cm. (Mobile) 2 Boxes;111 x 34 x 25cm, 87 x 38 x 33cm.
*Shipping charges in addition to the quoted price will apply. We will provide a calculated price based on location. Please call us at 1800-416-6960 to inquire before purchase!